No matter what your budget, these guidelines can help you spend your money wisely. Our project consultants can offer specifics to help you stay within your project budget.
- The quality of your tools and materials dictate the life of your project. It sounds inconsequential, but don’t cut back on certain components. We will explain the attributes that last and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Mortar matters. Bond strength is critical. Talk with one of our project consultants to determine the best bond strength and warranty for your project.
- A lifetime of great grout. Avoid staining and traffic patterns with the four components of proper grouting: additive, sealer/applicator, caulk and cleaner.
- Sealing for a lifetime of enjoyment. All grout and natural stone, no matter how hard, are susceptible to staining. Proper sealing is essential.
- DIY (Do it yourself).
If you can use a service contractor, that’s a bonus. We’re happy to refer you to trusted professionals. However, if your budget is tight, you could save $3 to $15 per foot, depending on the project. Sign up for one of our free clinics, and you’ll leave with the knowledge and confidence to succeed.
- When you fall in love with an expensive tile…
Use it as an accent—mix and match with less expensive options and add a splash of distinctive color or texture. We’ll help put together striking combinations with you.
- For your shower project…use pre-formed niches, shower pans and benches. Ask our project consultants for help with specifics.
- Buy products in stock.
Our stores have a large in-stock selection with a wide variety of products. Special orders are available, but can add dollars to your project. Take home your selections today.
- It’s economical to shop our stores for all your tiling needs.
We’re a direct importer and that translates into savings for you. When there’s no “middle man” to deal with, you’re already saving money. Ask our project consultants to help guide you toward the best products for you.
- Buy more product than you’ll need.
We will buy back whatever you don’t use. You’ll also avoid problems with unmatched lots and needless return trips to the store. Ask about our customer-focused buy-back policies.